Your Professional Air Duct Cleaner in Cupertino Asks a Question
Your professional air duct cleaner in Cupertino asks an important question. When was the last time your air ducts were cleaned? The National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA) tracks indoor air quality and pollution from air ducts. The association — along with your professional air duct cleaner in Cupertino — strongly suggests that your air ducts be cleaned at least every three to five years.
To tell the truth, most of us have never had our air ducts and the air processing parts of our heating and cooling systems cleaned. The American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers studies heating and cooling efficiency. The engineers found cleaning the air ducts and the air processing parts of your heating system can make your system 60% more efficient.
How the Professional Air Duct Cleaner in Cupertino Cleans Your Air Duct System
Your professional air duct cleaner in Cupertino is knowledgable in the engineering of your air duct system and our experts employ best practices and follow the highest professional safety standards when cleaning your ducts and air processing system.
The cleaning of your air duct system by a Carol Stream air duct cleaning professional includes:
• A complete inspection of the supply and return air ducts to look for breaks and cracks.
• The inspection looks for moisture intrusions and mold. Mold is dangerous to breathe so if mold is found, a professional familiar with its remediation needs to be contacted.
• The inspection also checks for rodent or insect infestations.
• Vent covers are inspected and cleaned.
• Before the cleaning begins protection is done for furniture, draperies, bedding, flooring and more.
• Vacuuming and cleaning is done with the proper tools and safety, and best practice standards are followed.
• Grilles, registers and diffusers and cleaned.
• Heat exchangers and coils are inspected and cleaned.
• The cooling coils are cleaned and inspected.
• Fan motors and fan motor housing is cleaned and inspected.
• Filters are checked, cleaned and if need be, replaced.
You will want a professional, experienced air duct cleaner in Cupertino to clean your air duct system.
The Air Duct Cleaning Professional in Cupertino and Your Follow Up
The benefits of professional cleaning of your air ducts are too many to list. Your air duct cleaning professional in Cupertino will rid your ducts and your home’s air of most dust, debris and toxins. We also suggest a regular maintenance program to have your air ducts done by your professional air duct cleaner in Cupertino every three to five years.
Air Duct Cleaning Professional in Cupertino
Your air duct cleaning professional in Cupertino says don’t worry. It’s not likely that your home is one of those with pollutants 70-times greater than those outdoors. However, it is likely that your home does have pollutants that need to be addressed and that could possibly impact the health of you and your family.
Air ducts collect pollens, dander and pet hair. Your air duct cleaning professional in Cupertino says they’re not particularly toxic unless you have allergies or someone in your home has allergies or other breathing conditions.
The other toxins found in air ducts, however, are toxic. They’re household cleaners, paints and pesticides. Some studies have found nasty stuff like polyurethane, formaldehyde, dioxin, polychlorinated biphenyl (PCB) and polybrominated biphenyl that emanate from upholsteries, furniture and draperies.
Your air duct cleaning professional in Cupertino says these are not substances you want to be breathing. Nor do you want exposure to salmonella, Legionnaires Disease or other bacteria found in some air ducts in another study.
When your air-conditioning or heating system is turned on it circulates these toxins. As the air flows they settle everywhere; on bedding, furniture, flooring, carpets, draperies and on you and your family.
Your air duct cleaning professional in Cupertino says the solution to ridding your air ducts of these toxins is regular cleaning.